Raised in London and now living in Hong Kong, self-taught jewellery designer Mayuri Vara has always been fascinated by art and design. Inspired by her own Indian heritage and her time spent travelling, Vara launched her debut collection of luxury jewellery back in 2014 at The Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea, London.
Her collections range from the more delicate to more ornate pieces. The Taylor & Noor cuff, for example, is a statement piece which takes after style icon Elizabeth Taylor and is adorned with vibrant amethysts in pink and purple whereas the Serpentine open bangle and Diva Drop earrings are more elegant pieces that can be worked into your everyday wardrobe.
Vara of London have just launched a brand new Bamboo Leaves Ring collection in collaboration with Joyce Hong Kong inspired by Hollywood Road and the intricate bamboo details found on the gates of Man Mo temple. Available in 18 karat white or yellow gold, the sophisticated cage-like rings are set with glittering white diamonds on the ‘leaves’ and ‘bamboo’ joints.
We have a Vara of London Bamboo Leaves Ring (valued at HK$11,000) to giveaway to one of our lucky readers. The ring is made of sterling silver and is set with diamonds on the bamboo joints and vivid green chrome diopside on the leaves.
How to enter:
1. Like and share this article
2. Like LifestyleAsia Hong Kong on Facebook
3. Like Vara of London on Facebook
4. Enter your contact details in the form below:
Terms & conditions:
- The contest is open to Hong Kong residents who are fans of LifestyleAsia Hong Kong and Vara of London and have entered their e-mail in the form above.
- Entries will be accepted until 30 August 2015.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail at 6:30pm on 31 August 2015.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or transferred to third parties.
- LifestyleAsia reserves the right to modify or cancel the giveaway at any time.
- The prize will be picked up from the LifestyleAsia Hong Kong office during office hours.
Vara of London is available at various outlets including Joyce at Pacific Place, The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental Landmark Oriental and on http://varaoflondon.com.