Just like that, we’re already into the second half of the year. And for foodies, this month is all about appreciating our nation’s finest chefs, who’ve been making dining an art form way before #foodphotography started to trend on Instagram.
But if you don’t know where to go, you can join our week-long contest, where we’ll treat three lucky winners to a dinner for two at the top dining venues in town.
In the form below, share with us who you — be it a special someone or a celebrity — want to take to a fancy dinner. Those with the best answers — in 30 words or less — will be chosen to win the following prizes:
Grand Prize: Hennessy XO Odyssey 2017 dinner for two at DC Restaurant by Darren Chin worth RM1,800.
Second Prize: Dinner for two at Kikubari Restaurant worth RM1,400.
Third Prize: Dinner for two at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Lemon Garden Restaurant worth RM400.
Lifestyle Asia Terms & Conditions
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they are eligible for entering this contest. By participating you agree to the following:
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash
- Prizes will need to be collected in person at the time and place specified by Lifestyle Asia
- Participants must be 21 years and above, and residing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- All decisions made by Lifestyle Asia are final.
- Photographs, names and information from this contest may be used for publicity or marketing material.
- By participating in this competition you will be allowing us to add you to the Lifestyle Asia subscription list.
- Lifestyle Asia reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the competition at any time.
- Lifestyle Asia is not required to justify any decisions made with regard to this contest.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk and responsibility of the winner, and Lifestyle Asia excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All participants release and indemnify Lifestyle Asia, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.