With more and more couples looking to host their lavish weddings away from their home country, popular beach resorts are creating exquisite and luxury wedding packages to cater to the demanding needs.
This week, we check out three luxury Asian beach wedding packages you can consider, be it an intimate setting for two, a honeymoon package or a traditional Thai wedding.
Intimate wedding for two: InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort
Newly opened in February 2012, InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort is located in the idyllic island of Koh Samui. The stunning 22-acre property boasts 79 luxurious guest residences, including 12 signature standalone beachfront pool villas and 17 two-bedroom villas that are perfect for families or groups of friends.
If you and your partner are looking for an intimate Asian beach wedding package just for the two of you and nobody else, InterContinental has just the right package for you, which includes:
- Two-night stay in the resort's beachfront pool villa with daily breakfast
- Two-way airport transfer
- Honeymoon amenities (cake, sparkling wine, fruit)
- Elegant basic decoration at wedding venue including bridal path flower petals, gazebo and candles
- Bridal bouquet and corsage for the groom
- Ceremonial wedding celebrant to conduct your wedding vows
- Romantic Sunset Dinner for the couple including a bottle of champagne on the resort's pier, beach, airbar or villa.
- 90-minute couple massage at Baan Thai Spa
- Romantic bubble bath in your suite
- Personal wedding planner assistance
For more information on InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort's wedding packages, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, 295 Moo 3, Taling Ngam Beach, Suratthani, Koh Samui, 84140, Thailand, +66-07-7429100, http://samui.intercontinental.com
Click on the next page to check out a honeymoon package in Bali and a traditional wedding setting in Krabi.