Look like a star with our outfit ideas for Maison&Objet Asia 2015.
Maison & Objet Asia 2015 — one of the biggest art and design events in Singapore held from 10-13 March 2015 — starts today, and it’s about time you figured out what you’re going to wear.
Seeing as this is one of most highly anticipated events, you’re bound to get spotted somewhere so be sure to dress the part. We scoured the web to find you the coolest pieces that will keep you looking quirky without coming out like a Jackson Pollock painting.
1 of 4
Go loud and proud with this printed strapless number from Mary Katrantzou. Pair it with simple accessories like slip-on heels and a clutch to let it stand out.
1. Mary Katrantzou Strapless Rose Satin Dress, S$2,251 (buy now)
2. Casadei Blade Heels, S$900 (buy now)
3. Saint Laurent, S$640 (buy now)
4. Kenzo Tiger Ring, S$224 (buy now)
5. Dolce & Gabbana, S$863 (buy now)
2 of 4
For those of you intending to keep things simple, why not let your accessories shine? Play up a basic dress or jumpsuit like this sweet and feminine number from Diane von Furstenberg with a statement clutch.
1. Diane von Furstenberg Vicose Romper, S$774 (buy now)
2. Lulu Guinness Clutch, S$428 (buy now)
3. Sergio Rossi Cage Sandals, S$1,305 (buy now)
4. Colana Leather Pearl Bracelet, S$263 (buy now)
3 of 4
Guys, dress up and look your best in a smart casual jacket from Dsquared2. Pair it with comfy ankle boots and a statement timepiece.
1. Dsquared2 Cotton Jacket, S$1,523 (buy now)
2. Parmigiani Fleurier Watch, S$35,259 (buy now)
3. BB Bruno Bordese Stretched Boots, S$600 (buy now)
4. Saint Laurent Belt , S$600 (buy now)
4 of 4
For a more relaxed and casual feel, pair on a graphic tee with sleek black jeans. Let your tee shine by using only minimalistic accessories.
1. Alexander McQueen Skull Flocked Shirt, S$595 (buy now)
2. Givenchy Star Clutch, S$877 (buy now)
3. Lanvin Suede Sneakers, S$735, (buy now)
4. Alexander McQueen Wool Pants, S$1,525, (buy now)