Is it nearly the end of March already? The weather’s getting hotter by the second and Songkran festivities are on the blazing horizon. Obviously, if we’re going to be splashing about or running off to Hua Hin, we’re going to need to stock up on this year’s freshest beachwear. The 2019 Spring/Summer collections have now blossomed and bloomed in all the stores. But only some of them match with piña coladas or are suited for long (cat)walks in the sand. Here, we’ve rounded up our favourite pieces that are sure to make you the belle of the beach.
- [Hero image credit: Marni. Feature image credit: Chanel.]
- If the runway show was set on a beach, then the collection’s got to be made for the sand right?
- A perfect addition to any beach outfit. Just don’t go throwing it around…
(Because we couldn’t choose just one item, here’s the entire look to shop.)
- (Co-ords: THB 107,000. Hat: THB 40,500. Sandals: THB 24,500. Vanity Case: THB 308,000. Bangles: THB 26,000-100,00.)
- A stroll on the seaside looks so much better through the eyes (and feet) of the colourful and playful Marni.
For a seasonal twist on a familiar classic.
The masters in crafted leather goods have gone for adorable bucket bags this season. Grab a spade and you’ve got the full kit for a day in the sand.
An absolutely “stella” beach collection with characteristically hippie tie-dye, light organic cottons, and flower power. We can feel the sand in our toes already.