Sunny skies have returned to Hong Kong, and summer is finally going strong. The clear weather and rising temperature can only mean one thing: It’s time to plan your next junk trip!
As we all know, the perfect junk trip requires a combination of the right people, a great boat, lots of drinks, and — last but not least — delicious food to sustain you all day long. We’ve already told you about the best junk caterers in Hong Kong, but now we want to give you the chance to enjoy some of these incredible eats with 19 of your closest friends.
New for this summer, Maison Libanaise has introduced its Bateau et Mezze package to keep junk-goers well fed whilst basking in the sun. Make your cruise a tasty one with plates of hummus, baba ganoush, and labneh accompanied by crispy pita chips, then move on to the main event: spicy harissa roasted cauliflower, za’atar fried chicken, almond falafel, lamb kafta, and rice pilaf with fried almonds. The cuisine is light and healthy — ideal for maintaining those summer bodies — but hearty enough to keep you partying all afternoon.
Lifestyle Asia has partnered with Maison Libanaise to put together a fabulous giveaway, so enter below for your chance to win!
We’re giving one lucky reader Maison Libanaise’s fabulous Bateau et Mezze catering package for 20 guests, valued at HK$6,360. Cutlery, napkins, and serving plates are included, and everything can be delivered to Central Piers or picked up if you prefer. Note that the order must be placed 48 hours in advance.
How to enter:
2. Fill in your contact details below and click Submit:
Terms & conditions:
- The contest is only open to Hong Kong residents who are fans of Lifestyle Asia Hong Kong and have entered a valid e-mail address in the form above.
- Entries will be accepted until noon on Monday 17 July 2017.
- Winner will be notified by e-mail before 6pm on Monday 17 July 2017.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or transferred to third parties.
- Lifestyle Asia reserves the right to modify or cancel the giveaway at any time.