The countdown is on for the biggest foodie event of the year, as Taste of Hong Kong 2017 presented by Standard Chartered gears up for its return to Central Harbourfront from 16–19 March. Catering to all food and drink enthusiasts, Taste of Hong Kong brings together the best chefs and restaurants across the city for four days of live demos, workshops, expert panels, shopping, and of course, the best dishes from Hong Kong’s most renowned kitchens.
More than 50 signature dishes celebrated Hong Kong restaurants will be served up at the festival, including offerings from: Amber, Arcane, Café Gray Deluxe, Chino, Duddell’s, Kaum at Potato Head, Mercato, Okra, Rhoda, Tin Lung Heen, Tosca, Yardbird and Zuma. Meanwhile, the Gourmet Market features more than 60 producers introducing a range of food and beverage products, from fine wines to premium chocolates and artisanal kitchenware.
As an exclusive Valentine’s Day special, Taste of Hong Kong is offering up just 50 Taste of Hong Kong V-Day Packages (first-come, first-served) for purchase now through 14 February. For HK$1,500, you’ll enjoy two VIP tickets to the festival, a bottle of Laurent Perrier Brut NV champagne, and HK$200 worth of Deliveroo credit (that’s a savings of approximately HK$400 when compared to buying VIP ticket at the door). VIP tickets grant guests access to the Taste VIP Lounge, Fast Track entry, HK$300 of Taste credits and three complimentary drinks.
Tickets start at HK$108 on weekdays and HK$138 on weekends (VIP passes priced at HK$548/HK$578 respectively); purchase from ticketflap.com/tastehongkong2017.
As a special treat, we’re giving away one exclusive Taste of Hong Kong V-day Package, plus dinner for two valued at HK$2,000 at Tin Lung Heen at The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, to one lucky Lifestyle Asia Hong Kong reader. Note that the VIP tickets we’re giving away include all privileges listed above but will not come with the HK$300 credits.
How to enter:
2. Fill in your contact details below:
3. Look for our Taste of Hong Kong giveaway post on Facebook, like and share it, and tell us what you’re most looking forward to trying at the festival in the post’s comments to be eligible to win. The winner will be chosen and notified before 6pm on Friday 17 February 2017.
Terms & conditions:
- The contest is only open to Hong Kong residents who are fans of LifestyleAsia Hong Kong and have entered their e-mail in the form above.
- Entries will be accepted until noon on Friday 17 February 2017.
- Winner will be notified by e-mail before 6 pm on Friday 17 February 2017.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money or transferred to third parties.
- Lifestyle Asia reserves the right to modify or cancel the giveaway at any time.