Do you feel your heart pumping from the excitement of watching the Olympics? If so, there’s no better time to get off the couch and get active. Legendary actor, philanthropist, businessman and former bodybuilder and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger is personally bringing the Arnold Classic, the world’s largest multi-sport festival, to Hong Kong as it makes its Asian debut.
From 19 to 21 August 2016, the three-day event will take place indoors at AsiaWorld-Expo, featuring non-stop sports competitions and interactive workshops for more than 20 different sports, from fencing to tai chi and jump rope to weight lifting — and even mind sports such as chess and Rubik’s cube. It’s a fun and healthy way for sport lovers to enjoy the weekend, and families can encourage their kids to try new activities. For the Olympics enthusiasts, there will be large screens broadcasting the Games to make sure you catch all the key moments. You can also take a break and wander around the stalls featuring over 300 participating brands that can teach you about the latest health and wellness trends.
We have five pairs of general admission tickets for Saturday and Sunday (valued at HK$255 each) to give away to our readers.
How to enter:
1. Like us on Facebook.
2. Like us on Instagram.
3. Comment on our Facebook post and let us know why you’re excited to go to the Arnold Classic Asia.
Terms & conditions:
- Contest runs between 16–18 August 2016.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Thursday 18 June 2016 by 6:30pm HKT and notified via Facebook. Tickets will be available from a link that will be emailed to the winners on Friday 19 August.
- Contest open to Hong Kong residents only.
- Lifestyle Asia Hong Kong reserves the right to modify or cancel the sweepstakes at any time.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or transferred to third parties.
For more information, visit arnoldclassicasia.com/.