It’s been a rough start to the new year, but we have something in store for you in time for Chinese New Year because 2021 is the year of self-love.
The year feels like a roller coaster already but don’t let that stop you from caring about the one most important thing — you! So with Chinese New Year just around the corner, let’s not think about just the food, angpows and perhaps mahjong. Let’s include self-love into the list this year because you owe yourself a little reward for going through 2020.
If you’re already in the ‘new year, new me’ mindset, keep it up. Despite the lockdown, there are plenty you can do to stay positive and productive as we celebrate our best self — all in the name of self-love. So let us help you kick things off with a giveaway in conjunction with Chinese New Year and the spirit of giving.
So brace yourself with a brand new year as we put together a list of exciting prizes to give you and your home a brand new start — a new beauty routine, a pampering session, or an easy solution for your private sanctuary, a space more important than ever during the pandemic.
The giveaway runs from 18th of January until 8th of February 2021 and it’s one prize per week. Keep your eyes peeled!
How to join:
Fill up the form below, and check out our Instagram account for more info!
Week 1 (CLOSED)
Prize: Corvan picaBot Lite+ Robot Vacuum & Mop worth RM1,998
The Corvan picaBot Lite+ is both a vacuum and a mop. It’s one of the most practical robotic cleaners in the market; that cleans under any furniture, bed and couch with clearance more than 10cm. It’s one sturdy cleaner but is also smart, as the picaBot uses 10 types of sensors in 32 groups — for example, precision distance sensors, TOF wall sensor, LiDAR Sensor, Anti-fall sensor, Wheel Drop Sensor and more. Did we mention that you can also control it via mobile?
Week 2 (CLOSED)
Prize: 15 x Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Re-Cover SPF 40/PA++ worth RM65 each
While our skin may be doing its best in protecting itself from environmental aggressors, harsh sun rays, stress and more — these factors can still affect our skin more than we think. It gets irritated, and in some cases red, but Dr. Jart+‘s Cicapair Re-cover SPF 40/PA++ helps to correct it whilst protecting the skin as a dust barrier. This velvety mint-green correcting cream’s key ingredient is Centella Asiatica (Tiger Grass), which enhances skin’s viability and improve moisture levels for healthier skin. Try it on your skin now!
Week 3 (1st February – 5th February 2021)
Prize: 2D1N Stay in Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Premier Park room inclusive of breakfast, and cocktails at Bar Trigona for two, total worth of RM2,300
Let’s be real — as much as we want to travel internationally, we’re still very unsure if we can do so this year. However, travelling within the city is very much possible once MCO is lifted. Staycations are increasingly popular so why not have one at the Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It’s located strategically at the heart of the city — surrounded by Malaysia’s rich and multicultural energy. The hotel is also home to The Best Bar in Malaysia, Bar Trigona.
[wpforms id=”1779635″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Terms & Conditions
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they are eligible for entering this contest. By participating you agree to the following:
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Prizes will need to be collected in person at the time and place specified by Lifestyle Asia.
- Participants must be 21 years and above, and residing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- All decisions made by Lifestyle Asia are final.
- Photographs, names and information from this contest may be used for publicity or marketing material.
- By participating in this competition you will be allowing us to add you to the Lifestyle Asia subscription list.
- Lifestyle Asia reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the competition at any time.
- Lifestyle Asia is not required to justify any decisions made with regard to this contest.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk and responsibility of the winner, and Lifestyle Asia excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All participants release and indemnify Lifestyle Asia, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.