Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week Ready-To-Wear 2016 is about to kick off again (from 17-21 August 2016), and as official luxury online media partner (that’s us!), we’re giving you a chance to take part in some fantastic giveaways to win some extra-awesome prizes. We’re giving away makeovers, lipsticks, designer candles, a two-night stay at a super-luxe hotel and even 10 designer outfits from the hottest names that are about to show out at this year’s Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week. Read the following terms and conditions, and then flip through below to find out how you can win.
Terms and conditions
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they are eligible for entering this contest. By participating you agree to the following:
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash
- Prizes will need to be collected in person at the time and place specified by Lifestyle Asia
- Participants must be 18 years and above, and residing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- All decisions made by Lifestyle Asia are final.
- Photographs, names and information from this contest may be used for publicity or marketing material.
- By participating in this competition you will be allowing us to add you to the Lifestyle Asia subscription list.
- Lifestyle Asia reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the competition at any time.
- Lifestyle Asia is not required to justify any decisions made with regard to this contest.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk and responsibility of the winner, and Lifestyle Asia excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All participants release and indemnify Lifestyle Asia, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Each designer reserves the right to sponsor any garment/apparel of their choice. The design, value, colour and measurements of the apparel may not be altered or negotiated, unless stated by the designer themselves.