Everyone love tacos.
These filling pockets are a whole lot of fun to put together, and you can easily sub out any of the ingredients for anything you fancy. Ingredients such as black beans are a great vegan substitute if you’re going flexitarian, but if you’re looking to replicate a similar taste and texture to your favourite meats in your tacos, then this vegan fish taco recipe from Quorn is perfect for you.
Here, all the ingredients and steps you need to make some vegan fish tacos in a jiffy.
- 200g Quorn Breaded Fishless Fillets
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 small tortilla wraps
- Vegan creme fraîche
For the guacamole:
- 2 avocados
- 1 green chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- Prepare the Fishless Fillets according to the instructions on the pack.
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumber, shred the carrot and remove the lettuce leaves from the stalk.
- To make the guacamole, mash the avocado with the de-seeded chilli and the garlic. Mix together with the juice of the lime, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a griddle pan, quickly heat the tortilla pieces on each side.
- Break the fillets and serve in the tortilla bread, with the vegetables, guacamole and vegan creme fraîche. Garnish with coriander.
(Hero, featured image and recipe credit: Quorn)