BOSS Bottled is an iconic men’s fragrance that also represents a broader philosophy — that of the Man of Today, represented by Chris Hemsworth. As the name suggests, the Man of Today is a masterclass on how to be a man in modern society, and how any man can best present themselves.
Chris Hemsworth is the pinnacle of timeless style, but a quality wardrobe isn’t the be-all-end-all to looking and feeling your best. Grooming is one of the key facets a Man of Today should be familiar with too.
While grooming tends to conjure images of overwhelming routines and products, it never has to be complicated. In this video, we speak to Edwin Hung, a Man of Today, who practises a streamlined grooming routine every day, tackling hair, skincare, and most importantly, fragrance. He shares his key tips on how to build your own grooming routine, and how to wear BOSS Bottled so it imbues you with confidence throughout the day.
Here are his grooming tips:
- All you need is a few key skincare products applied every day — face wash, toner, moisturiser, and sunblock for the daytime.
- Know what hair product suits you best. Wax and pomade are for thicker hair, while hair spray is for thinner hair.
- Pay a visit to your barber once every two to three weeks for a haircut and a shave.
- Never leave your house without a fragrance on.
- Always spritz your fragrance of choice directly on your skin.
- Focus on spritzing perfume on your pulse points: the neck, below the ears, behind the wrists, and the inner elbows to make your perfume last longer.
- When applying perfume on your wrist, don’t rub them together. The friction will break down the notes of your perfume faster and you won’t be able to enjoy the transition from the top to the base notes.