The world is a strange place right now with borders closed and planes grounded.
But that’s no reason to despair. Hotels and travel operators are finding new ways to keep you engaged while preparing for the eventuality of travel to resume. In that vein, we’re partnering with the InterContinental Hotels Group, The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts and Scott Dunn for a giveaway that’s set to whet your travel appetites.
Here are the list of prizes:
- A $500 voucher when you book a tailor-made holiday with a minimum of 7 nights. Book by 31 Jan 2021 and travel by 30 June 2022. Three winners will be picked.
InterContinental Hotels Group
- 3D2N night stay worth S$850 in an Ocean View Room at InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort, Vietnam, inclusive of breakfast for two persons. Valid from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2021, blackout dates apply.
- 3D2N weekend stay worth S$680 in a Deluxe Room at Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok, inclusive of breakfast for two persons. Valid from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2021, blackout dates apply.
- Dining voucher worth S$200 for Publico, InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. Valid from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2021.
- 2D1N stay worth S$830 in a Marina Bay View Room at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Valid from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2021, blackout dates apply.
- 2D1N stay worth S$860 in a Premier Room at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. Valid from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2021, blackout dates apply.
To enter, simply fill in the survey form below and be sure to tick the required fields. The results of the survey will be used for a panel discussion on the future of luxury travel.
This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents over the age of 18 and entries are accepted from 16 September 2020 to 27 September 2020. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or transferred to a third party. Lifestyle Asia reserves the right to modify or cancel the giveaway at any time.